Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lists

I've been making lots of lists lately, so I decided to make a list of lists:
-my personal cultural values I want to cultivate in my children and family
-things to mail
-stuff to photograph and place on Craig's List
-soul qualities I want to cultivate
-things to blog about
-things to plant
-knitting patterns to write down
-what to make for fairs and market this summer
-craft projects to finish

that's a lot of lists! I do have a couple of other lists around here somewhere...I wonder what our lists say about us at any given time? what if I saved my lists as snapshots of what I am thinking about, of capturing my inner planner??
My friend, when asked where she would be without her lists, replied, "I don't know, listless?"
Brilliant!

1 comment:

  1. I love lists too!! It's my birthday on Friday, I will be 29, so I'm making a list of 30 things to do before I'm 30! This is of course on top of all my other to do lists!! It helps keep my head clear amidst the chaos of life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!