Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

The new year begins in gratitude....thank you, brave souls, for adding your voice!
Here is our group affirmation-manifesto for 2011:

I feel limitless because I am strong and resilient.
I feel hopeful because I've weathered a lot so far.
I feel secure because I have inner resources.
I give myself permission to be creatively productive because I am self motivated and creative.
I am a healthy person so I will get enough rest and exercise to maintain a strong body.
I feel calm and accepting of wherever my path takes me because I have the skills to creatively adapt and flourish.
I feel powerful because I stand each day in what I know is true and avoid spiraling into negativity.
I am loving, so I am loved.

I love it! Thank you all...may we all draw on each others' wisdom and strengths.

5 comments:

  1. Ilove it! <3 Angie.. your awesome and I love you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much, I printed it out and put it in my office AND my studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!