Monday, July 12, 2010

42

I turned 42 yesterday.
Life in my 40's has been rife with developmental opportunities. Life was heavy yesterday. I feel like I need a break from all the sadness and hurt and anger. There were angels and children who in the end, conspired to make sure I felt love on my birthday. (thank you)
From here, I look forward to:
-trying IFS with a new therapist
-going back to school
-starting my 9th year at the Waldorf School of Louisville
-deepening gratitude
-spiritual awakenings and wisdom unfolding
-trying my hardest to be a man whisperer

7 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday to you Angela! I wish you much joy throughout your next year!
    Always with love, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! It's a journey - ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very happy birthday year full of peace and creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Angela, May you soar through the next year with grace, joy and warmth surrounding you! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. belated happy birthday to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! I love your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!