Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm here....barely

Life has been so full I don't even know where to begin. I suppose I will begin again.
Please come to the Kentucky Sheep and Fiber Festival! I'll be there in my booth, spinning and peddling plant dyed yarns, and I might even tell you a story or two. Or sing a sheepy song, when pressed.
I'll leave you with two quotes I love enough to put on my "business" cards (I hesitate to call it a business because I am not a business-minded person, and I wish I were wired that way more than I am now.)
"Art is the proper task of life." Friedrich Nietzsche
"Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest" Goethe
Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. good luck to you at the festival. great idea to put quotes on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art is the proper task of life. In so many ways. I feel you on the busyness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barely here. Time for some wilderness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angela, It was great meeting you! You are such a lovely person, it was so nice to set up next to you, I only wish we could have chatted more!! You had a lovely display, with lots of beautiful yarn - I am inspired to dye with natural dyes now! (enough of that kool aid..lol) I hope that we can keep in touch!! Wasn't the festival a great time - despite the rain? p.s. I love the artwork on your blog header here - did you do that? It is beautiful. I was throwing pots at midnight here, so I totally get the knitting by the stars and "mommy" by the sunlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great weekend and that you have had the chance to rest! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!