Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Happenings

While I've been away from this space, I've been contributing to other blog spaces. I am thrilled and honored to be part of Rhythm of the Home Blog this week, and also I have an article about Waldorf handwork up at The Magic Onions blog. Please visit these beautiful spaces and by all means, leave a comment.
In other news, we are getting ready for Easter, and Spring Break! I have a big project I'm working on and hope to finish the biggest part over spring break. And garden. And blog. And daydream.

4 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you at both those places :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela :) You are up to so much goodness! I love your sweet little chick project. I think we may have to do some wet felting when the sun returns this weekend. Now off to read your handwork interview...
    Happy spring days to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations Angie! Must be so fun to be contributing like that in the blogging world! I really enjoyed what you wrote at The Magic Onions -- there is apparently much I don't know about Waldorf learning -- but I couldn't see the one at Rhythm of the Home; could I trouble you to post the link? (It's probably just me. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from New Zealand. I do love your felted tree and chickies, love and light Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!