Monday, March 1, 2010

Reality strikes

Sigh. I had every intention of posting a week's worth of felting projects, and now I can't find my camera. I'll take it as a sign from the universe. I am feeling quite February-ish (discouraged, second guessing myself, a leaf adrift on a very big stream, a homeless blind man trying to find the city but taking refuge in the barrel fires on the outskirts of town, a flower bulb feeling desperate for release from what binds her so she can do what it is she is meant to do but not weathering the waiting, etc.) and so I think I will honor the quiet for a few days, stay out of the virtual world, and tend house like I should be doing. I guess you could say I've got a "soul fever" (from Simplicity Parenting) and so I'm going to hunker down and nurture it.

1 comment:

  1. The bulbs must do their work underground for a few more weeks before they sprout up, eh? I'm going through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!