Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day!

Living in Louisville means the weather cannot quite make up its mind. I have often teased that you need your sun hat and snow boots on hand at all times. But finally, finally the big snow came, and there was much celebrating. Last night, Chance took Serena and our dog sledding. While they were gone, Davis had a little ride of his own. They came home two hours later, rosy-cheeked and full of sledding stories. Apparently there was a sinkhole. And friends. And a walk through the woods.
Today was a wonderful slow blur of losing time. No school! I took down the Christmas tree, spruced up the living room, shopped for food, made hot chocolate, and am looking forward to a date with my husband. And, all 4 children were home.

(this is your cue to comment on how adorable my son is :))

3 comments:

  1. Your son is so adorable! ;-)

    I really like your new banner.

    How fun that you were able to take the baby sledding. We're hoping to go tomorrow. Your sled looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so, so adorable! :-) I want a snowday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is one adorable baby boy! And I know a thing or two about adorable baby boys. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!