Sunday, January 17, 2010

Reminiscing

Chance told me that the average person who starts a blog stays with it for 3 months, then calls it kaput. I find this interesting because I WAS that person. Blogging freaked me out a bit at first...I was so afraid I'd say too much, and I probably did but no one commented on it. And heaven forbid anyone I knew would find out I was blogging, yet, paradoxically, I wanted some recognition. I'm just insecure that way.
At any rate, I committed to posting every day this month through NaBloPoMo (see sidebar). I can't believe I've actually made it this far.
 I did start 2 blogs, tried to make a go of it, deleted them, and I can't even remember the name of the last one. Writing about beekeeping here a couple of days ago got me thinking about a post I did.( Mentioning my grandfather also got me thinking about alcoholism and how his actions have affected my choices, but I will save those thoughts for another post.)
To really go on and on, what I really wanted to share with you are pictures from my honey harvest from my previous blog incarnation. I was pregnant. I look like I'm an alien. Later, I wore this for Halloween.



1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!