Friday, December 11, 2009

The Joy of Sharing

When we opened the package, Serena was SO excited. She had to set up her treasures on the table right away so I could snap a picture.
 I have never participated in any online exchanges, but this year I am doing this one and this one. We sent out the first (Seasons Round) on Monday, and have one to send out today. So far, it is completely fun. my only regret is that i did not take any pictures of what I sent. My exchange partner, as you can see, is quite talented and sent the sweetest things! We are so excited.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful. I'm impressed with your participation in two exchanges. I really want to do Sew Liberated's but didn't think I could handle it this year (I was right). Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one this year too. It is so much fun tonnect with friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!