Sunday, October 11, 2009


Thanks to all who came out to the festival! I had a fabulous time. I saw so many friends, old and new. I caught up on good news and bad. Yet, when I think of all the things I enjoy most in this life...spinning, gorgeous fall days, people watching in the Highlands...I was blessed to have that all in one place on Saturday. As if that wasn't enough, I got an Award of Merit for my booth! And, I was in the paper! (well, online at least...with my spinning wheel!)
One of the most fun things was watching Davis give himself kisses in the mirror.
Now I'm pooped! It's time to make some things for myself, finish knitting projects...and order more yarn to dye.

6 comments:

  1. It's got to feel good to set up with your wares like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful!!! Wish i could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got your comment. Kindreds for sure. I make balm with the cappings too... and love spinning. You harvesting honey 6 months along had me smiling.
    Isn't this world a neat place?
    I love your header, and then I read that you sketched it. That is very neat. It really speaks to my heart at this time.. knitting and a tiny one being knit at the same time.
    Good to meet you.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... I was just greeted with so much beauty! Wool, yarn, color, and your wonderful new banner... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog. I love the header!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!