Saturday, October 3, 2009

Somewhat new look

Well, I finally drew a header, as you can see. I like it! I think I am going to tinker with the drawing to make it more computer-friendly. It just doesn't come across on the screen like it does on paper....the colors are definitely muted in the scanning.
I'm having an incredibly creative weekend...what joy that is! We mostly stayed home except for a trip to the grocery. Tomorrow is Serena's 6th birthday party. She has requested a surprise party, so we are going to play along and "surprise" her, even though she knows about the party. We will wake up, make her carrot cake, ready the house, cook, and then for her party, we are playing cornhole, hula hooping, having a special birthday circle, and singing "We Are Three Wandering Travelers" at her request. Then we will share a seasonal meal.
I love that all of my children were born in the fall....the most wonderful time of the year, no matter what that Christmas song says :)

7 comments:

  1. Your new header is wonderful!Beautiful art work, you have a LOT of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the header. You are an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header! Now see, I can figure out photos, but adding my own header blows my mind. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Serena. And love the header .. it is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome header! It's you mama! Happy B-day to Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I love how you've connected the two female sides.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your new banner is absolutely beautiful! It sounds like a very lovely and cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!