Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back in the studio

Last night, after the kids were asleep, I freed myself. I snuck out of the house and had my fill of singing and hanging out with musicians. Meaning, I am back in the studio recording an album!
Nothing that I've written or anything like that. We are recording songs about making...spinning...etc. I'm trying to have a nice balance of songs in the CD....it will hopefully have a bluegrass-meets-waulking-song sort of feel. Definitely from Kentucky, but knowing where Kentucky's roots are. And that is in Ireland. I'm giving myself a year to complete it. So, every Monday night is singing time for me.
Do you make dates for your creativity?

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait for you to complete it! please let me know when its completed! Will you offer it for sale here on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kati, I hope to offer it for sale in, of all things, yarn shops. Although I will probably try to sell it where ever I can, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!