Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Earth Day

We are celebrating Earth Day by planting a tree, plus some onions, and by baking spelt bread. Not too much out of the ordinary, just a little more conscientious of our Mother.
By the way, I love Mollie Katzen's Enchanted Broccoli Forest for bread baking. The illustrations are a hoot.
I also found, or I should say, re-found, this sewing site. Those simple patterns are inspiring me to sew. At this time of year, I just don't want to start knitting a baby sweater. I also have a ton of organic diaper flannel left over, and have been thinking of using it to line outdoor playclothes for Serena. We'll see how much sewing I actually get done.
Have a lovely day!
afternoon update: you have got to read this bloggess post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!