Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby is here!


Davis Chancellor Mobley, born 12-9-08. Davis came literally barreling into the world after a very brief labor...about 45 minutes from when I suspected it was the "real thing" until he was in my arms, crying lustily....25 minutes from calling the midwife! Since then, I have mostly breastfed. So, I may have to give up my ornament project until next year! I had no clue, really, no business trying to do something like that and you would think I would know better after 4 kids.
Davis is perfect and beautiful and everything I hoped for.

3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful and perfect miracle...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how wonderful! I've been impatiently waiting for pictures. :) Congtratulations on this beautiful blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gorgeous. Actually looks like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!