Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gift Tags

Gift tags...I got these out of Chance's late Granny's sewing stash...pre-cut with fusible interfacing on the back, to which I fused a cheery Christmas print. But, one could simply cut the shapes out of felt (mittens work too) and then blanket stitch around, add rick-rack or the trim of your choice. The names were free-motion embroidered by machine. You think I have time to do that by HAND? It would be a fun purse-project, and it's nice to have reusable gift tags.
On a mom note, 3 days past due date and already extremely miserable. Not physically, but emotionally, as my older girls (aged 17 and 14) must go to their dad's for Thanksgiving, IN OHIO, four hours' drive away;this is something I did not want to happen as I wish for them to be here when their baby brother arrives. Pregnancy does not diminish my need for Lexapro! Let the pregnant woman groan to whoever has ears.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!